DroidForums.net EZ Contest Begins!

Reaction score
Some how, I recieved a text'd image in my dream from my Droid..."Good Morning Dave, I need a EZ Stand"

(My name is really Dave)

Bauce

Reaction score
EZE Stand

I would like an EZE Stand for my Droid because my uncle touched me as a child and using my Droid is the only way to escape from the memories.

CAROLINAGIRL

Reaction score
I need a Droid Stand, because it's an integral part of my evil plan to take over the world! Bwahahaha.

No, really, lol, having a Droid stand would be nice for work. My desk is so cluttered! Half the time I have to search for my phone under piles of paperwork. Having a stand would be so much easier. And for once, it'd be fun for ME to have something my Co-Workers don't have. Help a middle class working girl out, haha.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I'd like to have one to make my wife jealous. She always gets the new stuff and I get "the look". Time to turn the tables. :icon_evil:

RichStevenson

Reaction score
(To the tune of The Beverly Hillbilly's)

Well let me tell ya a story of why I need this stand.
Cuz the one from Motorola leaves me less than a fan.

It only holds my Droid hori-zon-tallyyy.
Wouldn't by another if they gave it to me for free.

So the next thing ya know, guess where my Droid is at?
Sittin on my table just layin flat.

My kin folk laughed and said what did you pay?!
So I boxed the thing up and sold it on eBay.

Internet that is....

No reserve....

Free shipping...

<Cue Banjo music>

FoFa

Reaction score
My Droid is lonely. When I get home, I take my holster off, with the phone inside, and just set the whole thing on my dresser. It stays locked up and ignored all night. It wants to get out, see the world. Be part of the activities going on around it. It can't do that locked up in it's holster. Sure the holster is nice, safe and secure. But it is getting older now and wants the freedom to be out. It wants to be seen, and see. It feels claustrophobic locked away in it's holster. It is screaming for some relief. Let me out, let me out!
But alas, there is no safe place to put my poor Droid. So it remains locked up, hidden from the world.

takingastand

Reaction score
Finally...got my droid Tuesday. :heart:

My droid has a dream.... He wants to 'take a stand'! What better way than to be put in one! With all this hype of the "droid incredible", he is wondering what will happen....what will become of him and his friends. I tell him he is safe with me, but he still worries. I need him to understand he is my one and only. I have long awaited his arrival and I would like the chance to prove my loyalty to him. Help me put him on a pedestal where he belongs and be named 'king of big red' once and for all! Help me make his wishes come true!

RLJSlick

Reaction score
My Droid needs a stand

My Droid needs a stand because it broke it's leg in a motorcyle accident.

mtnbikerfred

Reaction score
A droid without a stand tends to wander around aimlessly, knoocking over pen holders and other miscellaneous desktop items until it gets itself stuck in the stapler, panics and begins frantically playing 80's music at full volume and dialing random people. Once it dislodged itself, it made a dash for it and fell off the back of desk nearly taking the JBL "Creature" speakers with it
412E7TWF8VL._SS500_.jpg

Tell me my Droid doesn't NEED a EZ-stand to fit in with these little guys...

montlyfool

Reaction score
I do not have one, books to lean on do not always stay in place. I would like to use it as a clock and not have to sit up, lean over my wife, and see her clock on the other side.

It just looks good !

The DROID needs to be able to STAND up for itself, otherwise, it is just laying there looking good, but could stand and look awesome !!:icon_ banana:
I want to show it off at work !!!!:greendroid:

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
My Dog, Buddy

I have a 65-lb. boxer/lab who manages to step on my phone nearly EVERY morning, because the stock cord is too short. :blackdroid: Help!!