DroidForums.net Chrome web app!!

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I just made this a few seconds ago, I'm not a professional with Photoshop or making icons for that matter, so please bear with me if it doesn't look great. Hopefully someone can send me a better one or I can improve it to where it looks good..

======================================

here are the image guidelines if anyone wants to give it a shot..

You must provide a 128x128-pixel app icon image in the ZIP file of your app. Some requirements for the image:
The actual icon size should be 96x96 (for square icons); an additional 16 pixels per side should be transparent padding, adding up to 128x128 total image size. For details, see Icon size.
The image must be in PNG format.
The image should work well on both light and dark backgrounds.
The image that you provide is used to generate images in several other sizes. For example, a 96x96 version (where the icon is approximately 72x72) is used in the browser's New Tab page.

=============================================

I am posting the droidforums.net app here if you want the chromeosforums.net one as well head over to

ChromeOSForums.net App!!!

=============================================

INSTRUCTIONS TO USE [until i publish in the chrome web store]
-download the file
-unzip the file
-In Chrome, bring up the extensions management page by clicking the wrench icon and choosing Tools > Extensions. (On the Mac, go to the Window menu and choose Extensions.)
-If Developer mode has a + by it, click the +.
-Click the Load unpacked extension button.
-In the file dialog, navigate to the folder that you unziped after downloading
-You've now installed the app.
-Create a new tab.
-The icon for the newly installed app appears in Chrome's launcher on the New Tab page.
-Click the icon for the app.
-You've now launched the app.

DOWNLOAD LINK
App is attached!

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got it installed, looks and works great :)