Droid2 Gingerbread Update Ready for Download Now

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid2-gingerbread.jpg

You can get the official Gingerbread 2.3.3 update for your Droid2 now. The update is available by going to Settings>About phone>System updates. Of course, it comes with a host of new features and performance improvements. For more information, join the discussion already in progress here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-droid2-official-gb-release-8-31-11-59pm.html

Source: Droid-Life

ordinaryjoe4life

Reaction score
I d-loaded it this morning, it kinda reminds me of ATRIX when it first came out, I wish we would've gotten the latest blur as well, but I'm not complaining, it runs smoother, less crashes, and it appears faster

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Florida_Bill

Reaction score
I cannot get it. Keep getting "Check for update was not available at this time. Try again later."
Could be that their servers are swamped?

Konabob

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid 2. (Android version 2.2). I have downloaded update twice and got the message "Update Failed". Maybe that is just as well. I do love my Wifi Tether.
Anyone else have thoughts on this issue?

guitarluvr213

Reaction score
A friend of mine received and downloaded his new update no problem about 2 weeks ago. Is there any reason I have not received this update on my droid 2?? And is there some place else I can download this update besides through the system update option on my phone? Because that option is telling me there is no update. Any help is great since I've been dealing with glitches lately.