Droid...

Droid

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just introducing myself to the members who are here. I stumbled across the the forums while searching for a Droid specific blog/news site. Something similar to precentral. Forums work just as well although most info would unlikely have substance.

I love the arrangement of the site and hope to be here until my next upgrade :p I also hope to find a way for more members to join. Maybe do a little advertising around? I want this site to flourish as the members who are here seem intelligent aswell as the admins. I also love the humor of the admins and how well they acquiesce with each other.

Look forward to adding and taking from this community. Good luck with the site.

One more thing, Droid releases November 6th. Verizon is announcing it today.(I saw the event at the bottom of the home page)

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I didn't even have the 6th down for a poll I created a few days ago :(.. Oh well, I'll be online all day scouring the net for more details of the Droid!

J

JohnDroid

Also, we will continue to post the news articles on the front page! So if you see something newsworthy let us know! Send us a PM (myself or dascrow) and we'll get it up there!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome to the forum. I stay away from task killers. Go to userCP /edit signature for your quotes.

Swyped from my Droid using DroidForums App