droid

bondjamesbond

Reaction score
I have a droid that is thirteen months old. the right side of the touch screen completely failed. Customer service would do nothing except recommend a new phone. No discount, no help, just buy a new one sucker. I have had verizon for ten years, pay around 160 a month for two phones and receive the worst consideration, ie zero. I purchased a droid x2 from customer service and the only offer was to overnight it. Today I received a tracking number and it was shipped general delivery. For days and no ability to dial a number or adjust the right side of the widgets to receive email etc. Thanks again Verizon for your crap attention to customers. Now I am locked in for another two years but I can tell anyone and everyone how poor any problem consideration is handled.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
With the phone out of warranty and (I assume) not insurance they were not obligated to do anything... Longevity seems to mean little these days.

Travis798

Reaction score
The og droid seems to have a problem with digitizers right around the year mark. If you really wanted you could get a new digitizer off ebay and fix your phone instead of locking your self in another 2 years if you are that unhappy with verizon

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
B

bondjamesbond

Reaction score
u are right about the warranty. i never buy the warranties. appreciate the fast reply. love your rules also. not a marine but was born on paris island, dad was a master gunny and di. nuf said

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
u are right about the warranty. i never buy the warranties. appreciate the fast reply. love your rules also. not a marine but was born on paris island, dad was a master gunny and di. nuf said

You mean Insurance....You don't buy Insurance..

A DI for a Dad? You qualify as a Brother IMHO....Could not imagine...