Droid X2 Buffering

ir1shi

Reaction score
Hi, recently took the leap to my first smartphone. Wife has an Iphone, and I was interested in an Iphone, but VZW guy talked me into a Droid X2. I love to use my phone for music and also for watching baseball, via MLB At Bat 11. When I listen to Pandora, there is sometimes ( more often than not) a 20 to 40 second delay between songs, and when I watch or listen to baseball, the video or audio freezes after a couple of minutes. This is very frustrating and is not happening ont he wife's iphone. Both my phone and my wife's are 3G, and when put side by side, specifically for baseball, the Iphone outperforms my X2 by a mile. Is there anyone that can help me with this? I am seriously considering going into a VZ store with my wife's phone and putting the same game on both phones and asking them why this is happening to the X2. Everything else with the phone seems to be good, but, I really haven't had it that long. There has to be some baseball fans out there that watch MLB on their Droid, can anyone tell me if they are having the same problem as me? Is there anyone with a droid out there that watches baseball and doesn't have any issues?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Its not the phone, I can say its really the app and maybe network. Sometimes its how strong the signal is. I def don't wanna say iPhone is better (better not lol) butt its the same way like the NFL app.

OP
I

ir1shi

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and the response. The thing I don't understand is that it's the same app on my wife's phone and on my phone. Same app, same account, same game, same time. The phones are side by side with everything identical, but, it's the X2 that has the problem. It's got me scratching my head, that's for sure.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
and u know what, it could be that the app isn't comp to the X2. u may wanna check with the developer of that app?

ALOHA from Hawaii