droid x

tecn0bot

Reaction score
i have a droid x and have rommed it several times i am currently using the miui rom but have trouble updateing on the phone so i just download a new one i would like to know what is the newest rom out there for the droid x last one i had was back in may i know its upodated monthly but have trouble locating the newest one anyone willing to let me know what it is and where it is ty in advance

phonetool

Reaction score
Maybe ask (or better yet read) in the Droid X forum instead of the Droid 1 forum?

-CM7 on DInc2

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
i have a droid x and have rommed it several times i am currently using the miui rom but have trouble updateing on the phone so i just download a new one i would like to know what is the newest rom out there for the droid x last one i had was back in may i know its upodated monthly but have trouble locating the newest one anyone willing to let me know what it is and where it is ty in advance

EEEK!

WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg

I'm going to ask this thread to be moved for you to get better help in a more suitable section of this site.

good luck

Last edited:

leftspin

Reaction score
So you're looking for the latest MIUI for the DX? I haven't checked out that ROM in a while but you'd have better luck looking for it here: Development