Droid X vs Smaung Facinate

droidphone23

Reaction score
Whis is better? I know we all have our favs but I want to hear y these are your favs!!!Tell me wich 1 u like best!!!:)dancedroid:)

JKK

Reaction score
Droid x. I absolutely hate samsung phones, they feel like a plastic toy IMO. I love the build quality of the Droid X, the metal frame with the soft rubber coating is awesome. Not to mention "touchwiz" is a fail.

matt2783

Reaction score
Droid x. I absolutely hate samsung phones, they feel like a plastic toy IMO. I love the build quality of the Droid X, the metal frame with the soft rubber coating is awesome. Not to mention "touchwiz" is a fail.

So what does that make Motoblur?

OP
droidphone23

droidphone23

Reaction score

So u dont even like 1 samsung phone??? I i have to say the Droid X is an awesome phone but I dont hate the Samsung facinate. Now certain other Samsung phones I dont like because they look likee remakes of other phones or they just are not good at all, but I would have to say that hate is a strong word.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droid X, the rest of my family has the fascinate and the Droid X is 100x better. It feels cheap and like I can break it if I squeeze to hard. The only plus I see to the fascinate is the unlocked bootloader. But even with the X's locked bootloader its still better.

FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!

malydroidx

Reaction score
Droid x hands down!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wil318466

Reaction score
Fascinate rocks the house.

Seriously, beautiful phone after rom'ed up.

wildbill86

Reaction score
I've played with both. I like the moto x better. They both have about the same functions, and similar hardware. The selling point to me would be that wii motes won't link to the fascinate. I know that's kinda nerdy, but I like my nes roms. Verizon also blocks the video out feature on the fascinate unlike t mobile and other carriers that sell the same phone under a different name.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

wildbill86

Reaction score
There's also more support for the droid x out there.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

modisch

Reaction score
Isn't the fascinate a galaxy s? If so, they are nice phones. My brother has one. I think you can put cyanogenmod on it and cm if a sweet rom.

The dx does feel great and runs awesome with a rom like liberty. I'm mixed on the dx having hard buttons for the front. It gives you more turf to grip with but you end up having to press instead of tap. But that's a minor complaint.

-m

{ DroidX «» Liberty 2.0.1 «» TapaTalk }

Zecpull

Reaction score
I have Carried the Droid X Since November, and I have not Rooted it..I have no complaints. I came from a Rooted Droid 1 and The X is Faster , and I love the bigger screen. I will probably switch to the Droid X2 next week.. and give my X to my wife.

Vyvid

Reaction score
I love my fascinate. The screen is beautiful and it's super thin and sleek.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
DEFINITELY the DX...I wouldn't even touch a Fascinate. Feels like a toy, and the update record for it is terrible. Better yet, wait for the X2. It'll be out anyday. A Droid X on steroids. : )

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
No one even monetioned that stock out of the box the Fascinate is tied down to Microsoft & Bing and not Google.

FAIL....