Droid X vs iPhone 4 vs Evo 4G

modified

Reaction score
Video demonstrating the browsers of the three phones.

[video=youtube;hARpHVVWEt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hARpHVVWEt4&feature=related]YouTube - Speed Test: HTC EVO 4G vs. Apple iPhone 4 vs. Motorola Droid X[/video]

Unfortunately, the Droid X ties into second place with the Evo, losing to the iPhone 4 :[

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thats weird, because i can make a call with my droid while holding it with my left hand...

junpar

Reaction score
thats weird, because i can make a call with my droid while holding it with my left hand...

LOL very funny! I hope apple gives free bumpers to all of its iphone 4 buyers.. because they totally knew, it's like they made these bumpers knowing that people would have to buy them. -_-. No one should have to pay 30$ to make a phone they already bought to function correctly.

Oh.. and once droid x gets froyo it might be a different story because the froyo browser is a lot faster.

iPirate

Reaction score
Those side by side things dont mean ****. The EVO wont go a full 4 hours without requiring a charge and as said above you cant make a phone call while holding the iPhone.

btw the Droid X looking fing amazing... i cant wait for my upgrade in a little over a year, it is going to be great