Reaction score
Tracking results as of Jul 26, 2010 4:44 PM CST

Date/Time Location/Activity
Jul 26, 2010 10:18 AM /Shipment information sent to FedEx
Jul 26, 2010 11:08 AM COATESVILLE, PA/Left FedEx origin facility
Jul 26, 2010 11:07 AM WEST CHESTER, PA/Picked up

withinajar

Reaction score
Coming a little late to this, but just ordered from Verizon website this Saturday, 7/24 and haven't received anything yet.

Shipment date said 8/3 when I ordered but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes this week!

JoseJones

Reaction score
Coming a little late to this, but just ordered from Verizon website this Saturday, 7/24 and haven't received anything yet.

Shipment date said 8/3 when I ordered but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes this week!

Don't mean to be a debbie Downer, but I don't think yours will be showing up until Aug 3rd if you just ordered it on the 24th. Though don't quote me on that, they go by a first come first serve situation.

I was told mine would be shipped Overnight, when I read my order online and it said 2-day shipping, I threw a fit, and called VZW and said "WTF?" and they said "Our bad, we'll give you a data plan for free one month"

I know freaking out over one day is kinda silly, but keep in mind my order originated for the INCREDIBLE than got switched to the DROID X, so I've been waiting on a phone I payed for for almost 3-4 weeks. Patience has gone out the window.

withinajar

Reaction score
I'd be pissed too if I were in your shoes Jose. Doesn't make sense that they downgraded your shipping?!

Well at least if mine ships on exactly on the 3rd it should only be about a 10 day wait, which isn't too bad

P

psycoperl

I ordered mine on the 21st was told that it would ship on August 3 and got the notice it shipped today and will be here Thursday! Can't Wait.

May even take the day off from work to play with it ;) dancedroid

Hosehead

Reaction score
My X arrived yesterday and I have spent countless hours installing apps and changing home screens and just having a wonderful time getting to know my way around Android.

I am not disappointed in the least. Well, actually, I am only disappointed that I waited so long to leave the BB fold...

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Bought mine 7/24, dont expect it to ship until 8/3. Im trying to keep my patience but man i want my droid x.

WooHoo! Just got an email saying my phone is on its way. Says it'll be here friday however im in Santa Barbara and its coming from Ontario which is only a couple of hours away! Fingers crossed for minana!

Bdr3939

Reaction score
I have my droid in my hand. Don't like the Facebook app. It sync all your Facebook friends to your contact

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
ordered late last week...friday, i think. just got it today in california. they said i should start looking for it on the first, but would be here on the 3rd.

mcsulliv

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday. Hopefully it will be here by Saturday, because that's when I have to go back to school in another city.

P

psycoperl

I ordered mine on the 21st was told that it would ship on August 3 and got the notice it shipped today and will be here Thursday! Can't Wait.

May even take the day off from work to play with it ;) dancedroid

I did take the day off... it is only across the Hudson River... can't wait. Hope it is on the AM FedEx Truck and not the PM.

Is there a guide to what to do first?

thenabbster

Reaction score
ordered mine on Saturday 7/24 around 11:30AM EST (Boston). I just got a tracking number!! Its coming monday 8/2. I think New England is more backed up than CA from what I am seeing in these forums. Your thoughts??

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Ordered yesterday and was told it won't be shipped till the 6th! Everytime my email goes off I freak, I'm so impatient this sucks.