Droid X or Wait?

Georgedaballa

Reaction score
Ive had the droid 1 for a while and am thinking about a new phone. I was just reading droid life and they posted thay the Htc merge will be unveiled November 18th. Do you think I should just get the Droid x or wait for the merge. Also does the merge have a front facing camera?

thanks

cpjr

Reaction score
Nov 18, as in 2 days from now. If you have any doubt wait 48 hours and then check out the new phone first. Lol, not like we are talking weeks or months ;)

OP
G

Georgedaballa

Reaction score
Nov 18, as in 2 days from now. If you have any doubt wait 48 hours and then check out the new phone first. Lol, not like we are talking weeks or months ;)

lol i know but i cant wait

scubieman

Reaction score
Well the problem is verizon is releasing the LTE network. I know the converage won't be great of phone selection either. Also know knows when they will be release but I would look forword to that.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I doubt the Merge has a FFC? If you are not in an LTE area, and not a phone snob that requires the newest, fastest, etc, but looking for a step up of the DROID 1... Sure, the Merge or the X. Why not.

Personally, I want to wait until post January before I decide anything. I think there will be many more (significant) options just around that corner.

Freezetron

Reaction score
A piece of advice coming from a pc gamer and builder over the years.

"In the tech world, If you always wait for the latest and greatest, you will always have nothing"