Droid X, N 1 and EVO benchmarks

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just some benchmarks, thats all.....the N1 is running 2.2.. whew... Its good to see the "Shadow" benchmark actually wasnt running 2.2

I cant wait for Froyo to come to the X and the Droid 2.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilx_cpGZczM[/ame]

Last edited:

borgey401

Reaction score
This phone is officially the Evo killer...... hahaha i love it

OP
J

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont know about EVO killer.

Some ppl wont get the X just for no Front Camera. Plus its the biggest phone out.... well, the longest......Sense vs. Blur...

And when 4G is finalized for Sprint, the EVO will be one of the cheapest 4G phones out.

Aridon

Reaction score
I don't know if he had a bunch of background stuff running but my evo benches a fair bit better than the video. That said nothing beats having the dedicated gpu which is one reason I'm looking at the x.

Also with the 30 fps cap removed things improve dramatically. Unfortunately someone forgot to tell htc that people actually can notice the difference.

Fortunately for the evo it has a strong developer base. I wonder how many of the droid devs will be getting the x or is everyone going to wait for the pro.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
How many people actually really NEED a front facing camera? Its more of a novelty than anything.

I've never been in a situation where I desperately needed a ffc: )

First it was no Bluetooth dialing now its no ffc. What next? No kickstands will be dealbreakers. ;)

Sent from my Droid

OP
J

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol@ the BlueTooth dialing. I remember some ppl wanting class action lawsuits cuz they couldnt talk n drive at the same time....

The kickstand is the straw that will break the X's back.....The X will be the biggest flop in smartphone history because of it.

jaisin

Reaction score
R u Serious. No Kick Stand...FML..

Im going back to my Envy Touch... :)

On a serious Note,, OMFG with those Test results, all of which w/o Froyo, My god Im selling a Kidney..

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
The sexting crowd is demanding the ffc. Imagine the possibilities.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I also have an Evo and compared side by side with the Droid on Froyo at 1 Ghz it loads web pages and programs a little bit slower than the Droid , but it seems to be doing a better job handling multitasking , for example playing music while using the navigation , think it's that extra memory that helps .