Droid X Multitouch Keyboard has been ported and Available!

armeddroid

Reaction score
Speech to text works great. Thanks!! But the "&" sign says "&amp"
Lol wassat?

and I type this from my Droid.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The X would need to have Froyo itself for this to be compatible with Froyo on the Droid :)

pbdroid

Reaction score
Bub's in the dub needing a rub, guess I'll settle for a sub (scription that is).

microsnook

Reaction score
Thanks for posting links and download links.
Much appreciated !

zfly9

Reaction score
I have a problem when I click Shift or Alt, it gets all screwy, two letters after it will do the ALT version of a key and stay that way, weird stuff..

aldaudio

Reaction score
saw on the XDA website someone mentioned wanted this cracked so that the color, when pressed, would turn to green.

another poster said he did that, but when i download it it says it contains a virus, and it wont ever extract. could someone here do that?

Reaction score
I was wondering If someone could port the cursor zoom function the droid X has. Where it zooms in when you go to place the cursor to correct typing or add a new word before some you already typed...

Reaction score
Sorry to bump although this isnt very old but....

1, Was still wondering bout my question above.

2, I love this keyboard... However I had to uninstall because like someone mentioned above, it double sends messages when using the physical keyboard, which is extremely annoying for me and the recipients. Hope this can be fixed, although I dont know where it would be addressed since the droid X does not have a physical keyboard, so who knows where the issue is coming from.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i just flashed back to 2.1 and i have to say this keyboard is awesome. its probably even better than the htc ime keyboard.

meagans

Reaction score
this is my first droid and i need help! i have always had a blackberry and i want the keyboard like i had on my storm! can someone help me with this.. break it down to blonde terms please!