Droid X Motorola Extended Battery

Spydaz

Reaction score
Just recieved my motorola branded Droid X extended battery with cover this morning.. its perfect! its completely unnoticable its amazing.. The battery cover sticks out so little. 1940MH.. i will report on battery life tomorrow.

THE BATTERY IS 1930 MAH IT IS NOT 1840 MAH. I AM READING THIS DIRECTLY FROM THE VERIZON MOTOROLA BOX......

Last edited:
OP
Spydaz

Spydaz

Reaction score
Ya i was thinking about one of those....wont fit under my phones cover tho. Where did ya get it?

Its supposed to work with the Rubber case "obviously as it can stretch alittle" and its is supposed ot work with the docks which i have and will let everyone know when i get home.

I purchased it via Telesales.. I called like every day until a sales rep said yep we have one..

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
Just recieved my motorola branded Droid X extended battery with cover this morning.. its perfect! its completely unnoticable its amazing.. The battery cover sticks out so little. 1940MH.. i will report on battery life tomorrow.

Post pics if you can too.. I'm sure I can find them somewhere else if it's too much of a hassle...

bigd73

Reaction score

THE BATTERY IS 1930 MAH IT IS NOT 1840 MAH. I AM READING THIS DIRECTLY FROM THE VERIZON MOTOROLA BOX......

What does it say on the battery itself? I've heard people say their batteries only had 1800mAh. If the box says 1930 and the battery doesn't... I'd call 611 and have them send me the 1930 or get a refund for false advertisement.

sjmerlo

Reaction score
I just received my extended battery and it says 1880 on the actual battery. It came with a 70% charge already on it so I just popped it in the multimedia station and have it charging. The black silicon case also fits fine with the new battery cover.

Turbon5.0

Reaction score
Does anyone have actual pictures of the battery installed with the extended cover on the phone? Or can someone post some?

Thanks

OP
Spydaz

Spydaz

Reaction score
So the extended battery is indeed 1840 mah. But the extended battery with cover fits both the car dock and the home dock. And it seems that that extra 300mah is worth it. Sticking at 80% and i have been unplugged for about 9 hours.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk