Droid X Girls

nursegurl

Reaction score
I need a new case for my phone. I'm so sick of seeing all these cute cases for the iphones. Any suggestions for a cute case for the droid x?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need a new case for my phone. I'm so sick of seeing all these cute cases for the iphones. Any suggestions for a cute case for the droid x?

I'm not sure about cute ones, might not be much help here.

SmallTownGirl uses the Trident case, good protection and some

color. She may pop in and give you a heads up on what you might

like. Think it's hard finding any "good quality" case that looks cute.

Good luck and welcome! :)

Here's one link where they are talking about them>>> http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/d...oid-x-owners-what-cases-you-ladies-using.html

Last edited:

Janet1025

Reaction score
I have my Droid X about six weeks now and after buying three holsters/cases and three sets of screen protectors I went ahead and bought the Trident case in black
I received it in the mail on Friday.
Im not sure if its what you are looking for, its not slim and cute, but its just perfect for me. I am in and out of my car all day as a Visiting nurse and always have my phone in my hand, I wanted ultimate protection and this case includes a built in screen protector, I almost fried my phone trying to put on screen protectors with a wet application and only to find a bubble or two the next day, I am neurotic about the screen...
So this case really works for me, I dont feel like I have to baby my phone anymore!
Smalltown girl has some great pics on her page of the case...
Also someone on here posted a coupon code saving 20%....
Good luck....

Last edited:

FLiPMaRC

Reaction score
My wife has something like this on her Droid X. We got it in Chinatown for $10
JPC_MOTMB810_ANCHORSTAR_084NP_MY.jpg

kayechz

Reaction score
I applied a skin to mine. I get tons of compliments. It's just a white skin by Skinomi.

Zblanco4

Reaction score
Daydeal.com had several cases similar to what FLiPMaRC posted. If that's what you are looking for.