Droid X commercial spotted on The Discovery Channel

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for the new droid X on the Discovery Channel, not sure if has been shown publicly before but it made me drop everything I was doing.... and i was using my phone :D

[video=youtube;gOnC5chCag0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOnC5chCag0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
J

Johnly

Dang, should of held on to that phone and posted us a vid! Oh, well, I hope to see it soon too : )

OP
XMasterMoronX

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
Dang, should of held on to that phone and posted us a vid! Oh, well, I hope to see it soon too : )

I just found the commercial posted by verizon on youtube, i will update my original post

Frankiebonez

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for Iphone people. The Droid marketing scheme is just so much more hardcore than the Iphone. I feel like the Iphone is the fluffy bunny version haha.

I want an Xtreme!

OP
XMasterMoronX

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for Iphone people. The Droid marketing scheme is just so much more hardcore than the Iphone. I feel like the Iphone is the fluffy bunny version haha.

I want an Xtreme!

lol I know, if I hear one more song with a tempting beat I am going to shoot myself XD

kristoff125

Reaction score
At least they stopped those ipod commercials with the silhouettes on the contrasting colors.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love the Droid commercials. I am just as excited about picking up the X on launch day as I was when I picked up the Droid on November 6th!

kristoff125

Reaction score
The droid x is a bit big, the droid 2 though seems sexy, same as the original droid, except a better keyboard and processor and hopefully then some. but we'll see if it has the support that the original had.

Nice95gle

Reaction score
I fell in love with the HD2 when it came out (the size of the screen...nice!!!!) but wrong network and wrong OS.

I love my droid but one thing i never liked about it was the keyboard.
So now with the X I can get everything I want. The right network, the right OS, Big screen and most important No Keyboard. dancedroid

boddah

Reaction score
Hope somebody makes that into a boot animation, that was sweet

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Damn I really want that phone, but I just got the Droid for Xmas basically 6 months so I'm not eligible for an upgrade. I don't want to pay the full price I bet its going to be around 549$ :(

What do you guys think?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn I really want that phone, but I just got the Droid for Xmas basically 6 months so I'm not eligible for an upgrade. I don't want to pay the full price I bet its going to be around 549$ :(

What do you guys think?

I'm taking the plunge and paying full retail. Remember, you can get anywhere between $250-$350 for the Droid on ebay. I also have the seidio innocase, media dock, and car dock to sell along with it. After selling all that, it really isn't too bad!