pointzero1

Reaction score
This video is in response to the pm's I received this past week:
[video=youtube;bLMNjOlr1W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLMNjOlr1W4[/video]

9134296_photobucket_38229_.jpg

turdbogls

Reaction score
looks nice.

what material are you using? is it just a sheet of aluminum? have you tried to heat it up to form it better?

OP
P

pointzero1

Reaction score
No it's not real aluminum as the video states, but it does look really nice in person, even more so than in the video.

Actually, I have a question for you all, just wanted to get an idea of how many people would be interested in this product if I had fixed the gap issue shown in video. Reply with "Fix it, I want it" or "Ill take it as it is" or if you are uninterested do not reply.

Thanks.

OP
P

pointzero1

Reaction score
Well, I guess no one wants it, :<

Even still, for the few who may be interested, i decided to make these and sell it. It will be 100% customizable, meaning you can decide it to be blank, have text, or even an image engraved onto it. The cost will vary depending on the custom, the larger it is the more it will cost.

The brushed aluminum skin will be available by the end of this week for orders. And the first shipment will be made no later than the week after, if there are any orders.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks.

Smittys

Reaction score
Im from Droid X forums and I JUST registered here to say that I am HIGHLY interested in these!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Smittys

Reaction score
well, I was wondering if you could put "Droid X" on it in text (without the quotes)...but the big thing for me is cost..how much would it be?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
P

pointzero1

Reaction score
No problemo, how big do you want the text? and location?