Droid users needed paid research study and app beta test

OP
L
Reaction score
Got your email

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I got your email. I'll be sending replies out within then next few days. We're not quite ready to start (we'll be ready by Monday), so I'm holding off on replies.

OP
L
Reaction score
Hi dcook12,

I completely understand your concern. Let me know if there's anything I can do help you get over that 1%. For instance, I can give you my CMU email address if that helps (I'd prefer not to make that public on the forum however).

Justin

Last edited:

c1im8er

Reaction score
Legit

Hi fellow forum members. I just wanted to confirm that this study is legit. I participated in the last round of the study using my Droid 1. It doesn't take up much of your time and they followed through with the $30 amazon gift card at the end.

If you're on the fence, go for it. You'll help someone's research into the use of social apps, promote the development of android location apps with better privacy settings, and get $30 without too much effort.

If you have any questions about my experience- please let me know.

CoolBreeze

Reaction score
Like c1im8er, I too can vouch for this being legit as I also participated in the first study group and they followed through with the mentioned $30 Amazon gift card at the end of the study with no issues.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank CoolBreeze and c1m8er!

Also if anyone replied last time, but you couldn't participate because you didn't qualify, we've relaxed the requirements, so if you're still interested please let me know.

Just let me me know in your email if you already went through the entrance survey last time so I can have you skip that part.

Justin
[email protected]

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
I just sent my email, not sure what all information you needed so I just left my name and email address. I'm kinda new to the Droid 1 but have built ROMs on the HTC Droid Eris from scratch so I do know quite a bit. I'm pretty interested in this offer. Thanks!