Droid stuck rebooting when plugged in?

kevint1022

Reaction score
I recently encountered a problem with my Motorola Droid. Every night I usually plug my Droid into my laptop and let it charge this way. But, for some reason now every time I plug it in it lights up like its charging, but then no matter what it just starts to reboot non stop. I thought maybe it was my laptop so I tried it with my desktop computer and it caused the whole computer to restart, as it did itself! I think it charges when I plug it in, but I'd rather be able to still use it while it charges. Can anyone please help me?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I recently encountered a problem with my Motorola Droid. Every night I usually plug my Droid into my laptop and let it charge this way. But, for some reason now every time I plug it in it lights up like its charging, but then no matter what it just starts to reboot non stop. I thought maybe it was my laptop so I tried it with my desktop computer and it caused the whole computer to restart, as it did itself! I think it charges when I plug it in, but I'd rather be able to still use it while it charges. Can anyone please help me?

Use the AC charger not usb, or try rebooting the laptop and phone and try again

OP
K

kevint1022

Reaction score
Rebooting did not help and I do not know where my wall charger is because I never use it lol