Droid stuck in bootloader

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I try sbfing, it swiches phone to bypass mode then the phones reboots and fails. recovery does not work. i flashed sbrecovery to flash a rom, wipe, mount. It still just boots into bootloader. HELP!!!!:icon_evil:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With no error? Let it charge for a few hours if you have not already. You could have a bad sbf file too. there also have been issues where folks have a certain kernel and are flashing a rom that doesn't support that kernel. Not sure where you were coming from nor where you were headed, nor how you got there.

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
With no error? Let it charge for a few hours if you have not already. You could have a bad sbf file too. there also have been issues where folks have a certain kernel and are flashing a rom that doesn't support that kernel. Not sure where you were coming from nor where you were headed, nor how you got there.

Thanks, could you give me a link to the newest sbf?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Are you working on a Droid 1 or the Droid 2 Liberty GB 0.7? You started a thread, Droid 1 stuck in bootloader, in the rescue squad section.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
I try sbfing, it swiches phone to bypass mode then the phones reboots and fails.

During that process, the phone will shut off and restart. Did you 'catch' it when it rebooted? When the phone shut off you should hold up on the d-pad to 'catch the boot'.

Last edited:
OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I try sbfing, it swiches phone to bypass mode then the phones reboots and fails.

During that process, the phone will shut off and restart. Did you 'catch' it when it rebooted? When the phone shut off you should hold up on the d-pad to 'catch the boot'.
I'm not a noob, but I feel like one. I sbfed through linux terminal and it went well. IT STILL JUST BOOTS INTO BOOTLOADER! i cant wipe data because i dont have a working recovery. I flashed sbrecovery and wipe data, install a rom. It still doesnt work. im about to just give up

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
Have you tried to sbf a different recovery? Or tried using a different file? Just throwing stuff out there. We all have our noob moments

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
Have you tried to sbf a different recovery? Or tried using a different file? Just throwing stuff out there. We all have our noob moments
i got recovery working. i wiped data. still doesnt work. and yea i sbfed a recovery, sbrecovery. I got stock recovery working though