Droid razr maxx photography.

antoniotaj

Reaction score
Ive had my maxx for a couple weeks now i positively love it and i was curious has anybody been using the camera for photography like me if so i'd like to see your pictures. Here are mine flickr.com/atsps

dzyd

Reaction score
it is true... photos are washed out. :icon_evil:
getting my maxx delivered tomorrow. cant wait.

OP
A

antoniotaj

Reaction score
it is true... photos are washed out. :icon_evil:
getting my maxx delivered tomorrow. cant wait.

Your right i like the pics though i also like the whole aspect of smartphone photography

Andielyn

Reaction score
Ive had my maxx for a couple weeks now i positively love it and i was curious has anybody been using the camera for photography like me if so i'd like to see your pictures. Here are mine flickr.com/atsps

No, I haven't been using the camera for photography like you are, but have to say your photos are gorgeous! Great color, can't see anything "washed out" to me.

cleave

Reaction score

You're pictures are AMAZING! Hard to believe that was done with a phone. Any advise for a novice like me, as far as settings, flash, etc? I would love to take pics like that with my phone. Very nice.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

HT_Flyer

Reaction score
You're pictures are AMAZING! Hard to believe that was done with a phone. Any advise for a novice like me, as far as settings, flash, etc? I would love to take pics like that with my phone. Very nice.

+1, I want some insights too, those photos do look amazing.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have noticed that, given the right conditions and lack of any movement, this phone can catch some pretty incredible detail in its pictures.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow! Nice pictures! It's amazing that those were taken with a phone. Obviously, it's unfair to compare to photos taken with a DSLR, but dang those turned out nice for a PHONE camera that has VERY few settings that are manually adjustable.
I rarely try to take any nice pictures with my phone, just spur of the moment stuff and I am very pleased with the quality. If I want good photos, I grab my good camera.

cleave

Reaction score
Anyone try the Camera 360 app from the market/play store? I use it and it gives you endless options to customize your photos.

Andielyn

Reaction score
I rarely try to take any nice pictures with my phone, just spur of the moment stuff and I am very pleased with the quality. If I want good photos, I grab my good camera.

Me, too. Funny thing is I took a bizillion photos with my camera on a cross-country trip and my hubby snapped a photo of the Grand Tetons on his phone that ended up being about the best one of the entire trip. Go figure. :)

OP
A

antoniotaj

Reaction score
You guys are great i encourage you to use our razrs camera more! Ill be glad to check the pictures out :)

OP
A

antoniotaj

Reaction score
My advice to any of you is get in tune with the auto focus i usually have flash off :) andielyn theonly other camera app i use is camera zoom fx

xxwabbit

Reaction score
I have a picture I took with the subject too far away. Can I zoom in and save the picture that way with this app? I'm not finding a way to edit the picture within the phones native camera app. I can crop and stuff but I'm not seeing a way to zoom and save. Does cropping a picture do the same thing?
Anyone try the Camera 360 app from the market/play store? I use it and it gives you endless options to customize your photos.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I have a picture I took with the subject too far away. Can I zoom in and save the picture that way with this app? I'm not finding a way to edit the picture within the phones native camera app. I can crop and stuff but I'm not seeing a way to zoom and save. Does cropping a picture do the same thing?

Yes, that's what cropping is. It cuts out everything you don't want and allows you to save what you do want. This, in effect, makes it seem like you've zoomed in and saved the picture (while you've actually just gotten rid of the excess around what you want).