Droid Razr buy one get one deal?

shanimal92

Reaction score
I have been looking to get a new phone since my contract ended earlier this month. The last phone i bought was the OG Droid and the only reason i bought it was only because they had a "buy one get one free" deal going on. Do you guys think Verizon will give us a Buy one get one free deal as soon as they did for he OG droid? I just cant justify spending $300 dollars on a phone. I am also looking at the Galaxy Nexus too.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been looking to get a new phone since my contract ended earlier this month. The last phone i bought was the OG Droid and the only reason i bought it was only because they had a "buy one get one free" deal going on. Do you guys think Verizon will give us a Buy one get one free deal as soon as they did for he OG droid? I just cant justify spending $300 dollars on a phone. I am also looking at the Galaxy Nexus too.

Dude, the phone just came out, they might do it in 3-4 months from now so they can clean inventories for the new model.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
your best bet is probably gonna be buying it from best buy...they will do a price match for 30 days after you buy it...