Droid RAZR and BMW e90 325i bluetooth problems when receiving a call

jokkycaz

Reaction score
I have a droid Razr and a BMW e90 2006 325i. I can successfully pair my droid razr to my bmw. I can also send calls to people but when someone try's to call me and I accept the call my radio comes back on and I can't hear the person who called me. I noticed the bluetooth button is active when I send a call out. But when i receive a call on my phone the bluetooth button on the bottom left hand corner next to the mute button is no active... Sorry this problem is kind of hard to explain. Thank you for any help. I know its a problem with the phone and not the car.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You should try pairing another device with the radio and see if the problem persists. It may not be the car, but it might be the radios Bluetooth. I've seen this problem in an infinity, the entire radio had to be switched.

Best way to know for sure is to see if it does the same thing with a different device.

Hope this helps?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
On my BMW other than the first time I paired my first Razr (several FDRs & now on my 4th Razr) I've need to clear all pairing on the car then pair for BT to work properly.