Droid randomly deleting ALL messages

lownslow90

Reaction score
Hi, i am having a problem with my droid randomly deleting all of my messages without me telling it to. this has happened on severall occasions and there is no set pattern, i have had it do it twice in the same day or it can go a few weeks without deleting and then it does it. In my message seetings i do have the "delete old messages" box checked but i do not think that this is the problem because i have the conversation limit set at 200 and it will delete from there. has anyone else had this problem or kno how to fix it??

oleksza18

Reaction score
Ive been having the same problem does your phone send messages to people that you didnt select? this happened on my new phone they gave me 2 days ago. I went to the verizon store they just installed handcent on my phone

OP
L

lownslow90

Reaction score
Ive been having the same problem does your phone send messages to people that you didnt select? this happened on my new phone they gave me 2 days ago. I went to the verizon store they just installed handcent on my phone

I have had it send to the wrong people after it does its delete thing, i have also noticed when i txt alot it gets really slow...

oleksza18

Reaction score

I have had it send to the wrong people after it does its delete thing, i have also noticed when i txt alot it gets really slow...

yeah my old one did that ALOT, I've pretty much have been at verizon atleast twice a week to try and have them fix it they just reset it and then im back the next week, I love the android platform but this is making me doubt them

OP
L

lownslow90

Reaction score

yeah my old one did that ALOT, I've pretty much have been at verizon atleast twice a week to try and have them fix it they just reset it and then im back the next week, I love the android platform but this is making me doubt them

well thats gay lol i mean i love the droid and all but thats the only thing i dislike about it

melbob78

Reaction score
The same thing just happened to me, did you find a fix for it?