Droid Probelms

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanB

Reaction score
Well on sunday morning my motorola droid was working fine and then an error message started showing up. It says "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. After this message appeared I never received another text message. The error message pops up constantly. I went to verizon they looked at it and sent me a new droid. I activated my new one and the error message as soon as i activated it. Took it back to verizon today and the guy said to clear the SD card. I cleared the card restarted my phone and reactivated it. Error message still comes up. Went back and the guy said he would just have to order me another one. I told him I had saw where other droid owners were being upgraded to droid 2's and he said that isnt possible and its a lie.. So anyone have any insight to whats going on?

droider4life

Reaction score
Well on sunday morning my motorola droid was working fine and then an error message started showing up. It says "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. After this message appeared I never received another text message. The error message pops up constantly. I went to verizon they looked at it and sent me a new droid. I activated my new one and the error message as soon as i activated it. Took it back to verizon today and the guy said to clear the SD card. I cleared the card restarted my phone and reactivated it. Error message still comes up. Went back and the guy said he would just have to order me another one. I told him I had saw where other droid owners were being upgraded to droid 2's and he said that isnt possible and its a lie.. So anyone have any insight to whats going on?
That is weird!! Your old phone and the new havent had a task killer installed on them by chance have they? (there have been alot of people on this forum get droid 2's to replace thier droid 1 on warranty issues, ive seen alot of posts on that topic)

also :welcome:to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.