Droid Pro phone listing at Android.net

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
After a few months with my Droid Pro, I have to say the phone has exceeded my expectations in several ways. I was very pleased with both the 3.8.7 OTA and the leaked 2.3.3 OTA. The initial reason for my switch to the Droid Pro was obviously the form factor, but after having both a Droid 1 and Droid 2, I decided that the bigger screen (alongside a sliding keyboard of course) means more to me than the portrait qwerty form factor of the Droid Pro. With this said, after discovering the official specs of the Droid Bionic, I have decided that having a hardware keyboard is much more important to me than having 4G. I plan on buying a Droid 3 at retail price once I sell my Droid Pro. I have listed my phone up for sale at the android.net classifieds section for anyone who may be interested. I would post the link, but I am unsure as to whether or not I am allowed to. It shouldn't matter though, the listing is pretty easy to find.

I am including the standard 2gb sd card and a wall charger along with the device. Head over to Android.net to see the listing if your interested.

Last edited:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Hopefully you have more luck with your Droid 3 than the two I went through over two weeks. Bad battery life (even with the extended battery), random reboots, and a poor camera. I really wanted to love the Droid 3, because it seemed like it was exactly everything I wanted (physical keyboard, 4" screen, global), but after going through the exact same problems on two new devices, I was eyeing my Droid Pro that was sitting on the desk.

Make no doubt about it, the Droid 3 has the capability to be an amazing phone once they work out all of the bugs that a lot of people are experiencing. I just need something reliable right now, and the Droid 3 wasn't reliable. I'd definitely be willing to give it another look after the major issues have been addressed, but by that time I'm sure something else will have my attention.

Good luck with it.