Droid Pro Arm Band for running

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Hey all,
I use my Droid Pro as my mp3 player when at the gym or out running, since that way I can get/make emergency calls if need be too. Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions for arm bands for it. Anyone here have any?
Amazon lists a couple, but they seem to be universal ones, so don't know how well they'd fit. Nike only seems to make ones for iPod.
Thanks!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Those armbands on Amazon look like they are specific to the Droid Pro but the picture is of a generic unit. I'm just guessing since the description says for Droid Pro and it comes with a Droid Pro screen protector.

OP
R

ravenhawk

Reaction score
You think so? I was thinking that it's one of those things where it's generic, but they post up separate listings for it with each different device name, so that people think it's specific to that device. You see that on eBay a lot.

kjjb0204

Reaction score
You think so? I was thinking that it's one of those things where it's generic, but they post up separate listings for it with each different device name, so that people think it's specific to that device. You see that on eBay a lot.

Just guessing, but you could be right as well. No way to tell I guess unless you contact the seller and ask.