Droid Numbers?

pilot25

Reaction score
I called 3 stores in my area (D.C) and none of them would tell me how many units they have. One even said they don't have them yet and don't know when they will get them. He was lying but the rest said they weren't allowed to tell you how many they have.

Living in a metro area what time do you think people will show up at the store. hour earlier, two?? I just don't think this is as well known as the iphone amongst the average, non-tech loving, joe.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I called 3 stores in my area (D.C) and none of them would tell me how many units they have. One even said they don't have them yet and don't know when they will get them. He was lying but the rest said they weren't allowed to tell you how many they have.

Living in a metro area what time do you think people will show up at the store. hour earlier, two?? I just don't think this is as well known as the iphone amongst the average, non-tech loving, joe.

Auth Retails stores don't have them yet and don't know when they will get them.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking there will be a small line at larger Verizon stores that will not last very long into the morning.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's 100 here in Daytona. I spoke with the store manager earlier this evening.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
we have 6-7 stores here where i live, so i think the shorter lines will go to the VZW stores.

BryAnDROID

Reaction score
5AM sharp. =D i've never went to the store to pick up something on its release date, or if there's an event going on such as black friday. i'm never out in front of the store waiting before it opens. this droid has got me hooked

ToddP0530

Reaction score
I'm in Canton, Ohio and there's a main verizon store. I was told by someone on the inside they are getting 150 units. There is a mall kiosk at the largest mall here and the kiosk is getting 30 units. The main VZW store in town is getting just 17 media stations. I've preordered through BB and can't pick up til 10 Friday morning. That means my 8 AM stop will be VZW to buy the media station with my 25 percent off.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
5AM sharp. =D i've never went to the store to pick up something on its release date, or if there's an event going on such as black friday. i'm never out in front of the store waiting before it opens. this droid has got me hooked

Should have just called and made an appointment. I highly doubt there are going to be lines that justify a 5 am line...