Droid Newbie

clawthat

Reaction score
Hello fellow droidians. I am new to this site but not to the world of Anti-Apple. :)

I have the Droid X, not rooted, and the Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Although i do have the IPad and the 64gig ITouch, i use my tablet much more.

The primary reason for joining this site is because my X has been Power Cycling its butt off here recently. After 6 replacements from Verizon...for other reasons...I finally got them to replace it with a NEW one and not a Certified Like New. The new one is doing it too...on both mine and my wifes X. So im figuring this has to be a software issue related to the last software update, as that is about when i remember experiencing it shutting off out of the blue.

So, thanks to John for making me feel welcome and i look forward to any input anyone may have about my phones medical condition. I have a complete detailed post about this issue...if you need more info. Thanks

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related, and then head over to our separate section devoted entirely to the DX. tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out. i don't have an X, but if you post in the DX section, you'll probably get some traffic and informed responses.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, and glad to know im not the only one with so many toys. hahaha

Aloha from Hawaii