Droid "New Email" Notification

iakona

Reaction score
I've noticed that on one of my gmail accounts (the primary one), does not display the incoming email's title, but my other email account does. For Example:

This is when I get a new email on my Primary gmail account:

2lcmfps.jpg

Secondary gmail account:

w9ikb5.jpg

*I sent the same exact email to both my primary and secondary email accounts and that's what each of the notifications looked like.

My primary email account is just a regular gmail account, but my secondary gmail account is setup through my school. The secondary email is an @husky.neu.edu email address, but my school uses gmail apps for our email program and I set up the email on my phone as if it were a regular gmail account.

I'm thinking that it has something to do with the email settings that are on the server side, but I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my primary gmail account to display the email title and sender like my secondary account?

Thanks for the help

tyronelaw

Reaction score
this actually had to do with the amount of unread emails in your inbox. see the "(4)" displayed next to your email address? the notif is for all unread emails, not just the latest received.

OP
iakona

iakona

Reaction score
Wow, I feel stupid. Thanks for the help.