Droid maxx unlock

Madmaxej69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G vista
Hello I'm new to forums sorry!!!but a friend of mine didn't pay his verizon Bill and verizon said his phone is now blacklisted and I can't use my verizon SIM card in it and use the phone cuz its locked he got the phone under contract and does not owe payments on it but his contract isn't up yet any way around this

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
No.. A blacklisted imei makes the phone a paperweight. He'll need to pay his bill and have the phone cleared up.. Then the phone will be good to go..

OP
M

Madmaxej69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G vista
Thank u for the info do u know anything about the g Vista phone

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
No.. Sorry... I don't.. I'm sure another member does though... What's up with that device???

OP
M

Madmaxej69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G vista
No.. Sorry... I don't.. I'm sure another member does though... What's up with that device???
Its my 3rd one under 1 year factory replace and everything from random apps opening to texts to freezing and slowing gets hot when charge and drains batt fast and I use the smart cleaner for the ram but it only helps for a few hours and I've master wipe reset in safe mode and same issues after a few months on each phone had issues with a LG years ago but issues with other brands as well I was told it might be be my bodies electrical system screwing them up

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Its my 3rd one under 1 year factory replace and everything from random apps opening to texts to freezing and slowing gets hot when charge and drains batt fast and I use the smart cleaner for the ram but it only helps for a few hours and I've master wipe reset in safe mode and same issues after a few months on each phone had issues with a LG years ago but issues with other brands as well I was told it might be be my bodies electrical system screwing them up

Someone told you that your body's chemistry is messing up cell phones?

OP
M

Madmaxej69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G vista
That my bodies electrical system might be screwing them up cuz it happens after a few months I googled it and other people have said same thing so I don't know I've also had neumorous issues with Bluetooth devices as well electronics don't seem to like me

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Perhaps you're a "positive ground"??? Jk... I don't think that'd be it at all.. Sure you're a large complex carbon based robot.. But your body is so shielded against things like phones or in ear devices.. Otherwise we'd pick up signals and other interface.. Possibly causing cardiac arrhythmia and other issues..

But i guess there is always a small chance.. We don't know your medical history.. But know that the chances of this are pretty slim.. These devices are screened for this before allowing them to be marketed .

OP
M

Madmaxej69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G vista
Perhaps you're a "positive ground"??? Jk... I don't think that'd be it at all.. Sure you're a large complex carbon based robot.. But your body is so shielded against things like phones or in ear devices.. Otherwise we'd pick up signals and other interface.. Possibly causing cardiac arrhythmia and other issues..

But i guess there is always a small chance.. We don't know your medical history.. But know that the chances of this are pretty slim.. These devices are screened for this before allowing them to be marketed .
Well who knows maybe I'll never know lmao but I just deal with it

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
No.. A blacklisted imei makes the phone a paperweight. He'll need to pay his bill and have the phone cleared up.. Then the phone will be good to go..
He can always sell it on eBay.ru and send it there. They will unlock any blacklisted device there and put it to good use.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Someone told you that your body's chemistry is messing up cell phones?
It can happen. My step-mom can't wear watches. Her body makes them die quickly.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yep. My Mom has not been able to wear a watch since she was pregnant with me, the battery will die within three days. I have seen it happen with several different watches she has bought. I just never heard it happen with a phone. I guess if it can affect a watch...it can affect a phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I know that "chemistry" can do a lot of damage... I know some people that if they touch the strings on a guitar.. Their body acid ruins the strings... They just get a yuck feeling to them.... I suppose it could be similar with electronic devices...? Idk.. We should send this to myth busters...