Droid MAXX II Battery Size?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Any info out there on the size of the battery? Unless I missed it, does any one know or heard any rumors on the mAh's?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah neither one is as big as the turbo...but both claim the same battery life...but outlandish claims are the norm anymore..

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Yeah neither one is as big as the turbo...but both claim the same battery life...but outlandish claims are the norm anymore..
Moto Droid Maxx 2 likely could achieve this with 1080p display & Qualcomm chipset it's coming with. Less intensive power consumption equals lower battery usage per cycle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moto Droid Maxx 2 likely could achieve this with 1080p display & Qualcomm chipset it's coming with. Less intensive power consumption equals lower battery usage per cycle.

I'm aware of that..but with the display..I highly doubt it..juat like the turbo is said to get up to 48 hours..only light users get that..I've gotten it a few times..the phone was in airplane mode..and had about 4 hours of screen on time.
Otherwise I can kill the turbo within the day sometimes I even have to charge it..depends on the signal and screen on time..

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
I'd look at the NM size of the transistors on each chipset. That may be yet of some useful information of power consumption. My guess would be Maxx 2 does outlast a Turbo 2 per cycle. But who am I to say until official reviews come out.