DROID Market not opening

kenny28

Reaction score
In need of help, DROID Market not opening

Hello everyone... I added some music to my Incredible 2 today and when I went to open the Market, it didn't, a white screen flashes when I press on the Market. I don't know what I did, I also lost all of my contacts and LookOut is completely gone. If someone has any idea what can I do to fix this, please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
K

kenny28

Reaction score
No i have not tried rebooting it. Will that delete everything i have if I reboot it? Yes, the sd card is inserted.

OP
K

kenny28

Reaction score
Also, how would i reboot it? Im still learning how to use this phone

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
u can pull battery or turn it off completely. not sure why it wouldnt open at start up. do u have back up assistance? ur saying u lost all ur contacts.

OP
K

kenny28

Reaction score
yea i took the battery out already and still nothing. checked for any system updates and nothing. i have no idea what the hell i did
Yup, the only contacts i have is from my facebook and twitter. other than that, i had to manually re-enter the names into the numbers left from my text messages.(all of my text messages were still there, but no names, only numbers appeared with the message.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
if u used back up assistance from verizon, u should get ur contacts restored. hmm, and ur not rooted? ur music files are fine but not the market?

OP
K

kenny28

Reaction score
after i uploaded songs from my comp, that's when the market stopped working.