Droid Keyboard, anybody have problems?

Foreverrr

Reaction score
So lately i've been having problems with my Droids physical AND touchscreen keyboards. Whenever I get a text i usually click on the notification and quickly slide my slider up ready to text.

Lately when i've been doing this and start typing i noticed that my space bar randomly stops working, and sometimes when i click it it brings up "quick search"?

So sometimes when my physical spacebar stops working i just think ok well that's a glitch so i slide it back down and attempt to type with my touch screen keyboard. Nadda. That doesn't work either. The only way i figured out to fix it is completely turning the phone off and back on.

What should i do in this situation? anybody?

Reaction score
My space bar went out last night, but I slid it down then back up it was fine. Maybe this is just a glitch?

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score
My space bar went out last night, but I slid it down then back up it was fine. Maybe this is just a glitch?

I don't think so, it's been happening quite often to me lately. I've probably had to restart my phone 6-8 times so far in the last maybe 2 days.

Reaction score
Hmm, well it sounds like hardware failure to me. I would just take it back to a corporate Verizon store and get it replaced.

Reaction score
Depends on the store. In my opinion refurbs can be just as good as new, depending on the reason why they were sent to be refurbished. Some times it will be like a brand new phone.