DROID jet and DROID bullet

amishdude01

Reaction score
Anyone elae hear about these phones? Supposedly they will have a Tegra 3 quadcore processor and 1.5 gb of ram. The jet is supposed to have a slide out keyboard while the bullet is just a screen. Apparently they will be released in q1 of 2012. These are rumors.. but just curious of anyones input of these powerhouse phones being released soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dolpns13

Reaction score
I have read about them here Motorola Bullet and here Motorola Bullet, Jet Quad-Core Androids Coming Q1 2012? and some various other places. I also heard the Bullet is supposed to be the same size as the Droid 1,2 or 3 but not a slide phone. That is ultimately what I am holding out for. I bought the Rezound about 2 weeks ago but returned it after a week because the battery didnt last more than 8 hours while the phone was asleep.

I have asked Verizon reps about the Jet and Bullet and every rep I speak too keeps telling me they have never heard of either of them. Right, like we're morons... Of course that is total BS and they do know about these 2 phones. They must risk the chance of getting in trouble if they speak about these phones.

dolpns13

Reaction score
negative. These were rumored early this year with only the code names being thrown around but other than that nothing.

That blows. From the rumors I have read about the Bullet, I am definitely interested in a phone like that.. And im dying here because Ive been upgrade eligible for a month.

Htown315

Reaction score
Sounds like it will probably end up being the Razr2 and droid5. It would be silly to carry two sliders.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
The bullet looks awesome, but I hate sliders

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
You are correct, I was speaking about both phones and why I didn't like the jet.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Atom702

Reaction score
My wife (who is an indirect verizon agent) didn't even know about the nexus until I started talking about it. Very likely verizon agents knows nothing about either phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
amishdude01

amishdude01

Reaction score
Im still rocking the DX1 .. i really want to wait to see if anything happens in the 1q of 2012 with the Tegra 3's. Apparently they will have great battery life due to one dedicated core with 4 performance cores. Im really in need a qwerty phone.. so i might just suck it up and get the d4 thats supposedly coming out on the 22nd. Too bad nothing else came out about these phones recently.. =(

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
a tegra 3 phone would be amazing. i cant wait for the galaxy nexus 2. :biggrin:

dolpns13

Reaction score
Im still rocking the DX1 .. i really want to wait to see if anything happens in the 1q of 2012 with the Tegra 3's. Apparently they will have great battery life due to one dedicated core with 4 performance cores. Im really in need a qwerty phone.. so i might just suck it up and get the d4 thats supposedly coming out on the 22nd. Too bad nothing else came out about these phones recently.. =(

I still have the Droid 1 as well.. Waiting patiently for a good phone that isnt as big as a textbook

jt122333221

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything more about these phone? I've been looking and can't seem to dig anything additional up. I've been eligible for an upgrade and I'm thinking about waiting for a quad-core phone from Moto and it seems like they are taking forever to release one.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything more about these phone? I've been looking and can't seem to dig anything additional up. I've been eligible for an upgrade and I'm thinking about waiting for a quad-core phone from Moto and it seems like they are taking forever to release one.

same every article on google is from sometime last year...