Droid Incredible screen glitchy

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Any product that gets released is going to have some individual products, or batches of them, that have issues. I've seen posts about half of the Moto-Droids screen not working for instance. I've seen no complaints here on the screen for the Inc and have handled 2 friend's phones and had no issues with the screen.

Do this: If you're picking the phone up in the store, test the heck out of it before leaving so there is no heck left your wife can send your way.

OP
AzJazz

AzJazz

Reaction score
Any product that gets released is going to have some individual products, or batches of them, that have issues. I've seen posts about half of the Moto-Droids screen not working for instance. I've seen no complaints here on the screen for the Inc and have handled 2 friend's phones and had no issues with the screen.

Do this: If you're picking the phone up in the store, test the heck out of it before leaving so there is no heck left your wife can send your way.

Well, we're getting it shipped out to us. I can always return it if there are problems, I guess - but my wife wants her Droid bad ...