Droid Incompletely Syncing Calendar

freestyler717

Reaction score
I'm running an unrooted Droid (so pretty much stock) with Home++. The "Calendar" app is synced to the main gmail account where I have something like 5 "calendars", all created by me on this same account. All of them were showing up in my phone, but now one of them does not show any events, yet it is still visible and checked when you click the "add calendars" preference on the phone. The calendar only consists of looping dates but they just don't show up anymore... The weird thing is that I tested if the calendar was still syncing by creating a new event through gmail in this calendar and it DID show up on the phone... the looping events though (still visible over gmail) are not appearing. I'd hate to recreate the calendar as it is pretty detailed.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

OP
F

freestyler717

Reaction score
Ok. So just an update in case anyone runs into this issue. I was able to fix the problem. To get the calendar to sync I created a new arbitrary calendar online in Google Calendars. While online I went through each reoccurring event in the original malssyncing calendar and changed each one to my new arbitrary one. Once all were renamed to the new arbitrary one I deleted the original malfunctioning calendar and changed the name of the arbitrary to what I had for the original.

Hope that helps. :)