Droid freezing up after syncing with double twist

clouse2013

Reaction score
After syncing my music from itunes to my droid using doubletwist, it started randomly freezing my phone. right after booting up even without playing any music. When i remove the SD card it seems to work fine. I didnt get any errors saying that the sd card was damaged or anything like that. So i just removed all my music and put the SD card back in and eveything seems to be working fine again. When i had the same music on there before, by dragging and dropping, it worked just fine. Problems just started happening when i used double twist. I am on a droid 2 global, obviously, running fission2.4.3, dont know if the rom matters, and the pc is a windows 7 64 bit. Any ideas?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Not sure, I had some freezing/rebooting problems with Double Twist. Id recommend trying Music Mod instead. It works very very well.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
I may look into it. Just read something tho saying if u try to move more than 3GB or so to your SD card it can act up. That's what other people reported anyway. I have now been putting music on using double twist a gig or two at a time and seems to be working just fine.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums