Droid Forums Wishes Everyone a Happy and Safe 4th!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
happy_4th.jpg

Everyone here on the Droid Forums staff would like to wish the entire community a very happy and safe Fourth of July!! So, what is everyone's plans? BBQ? Relaxing poolside? Fireworks? All of the above?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Happy 4th to you..And everyone!! BBQ for sure in the afternoon...first a few things to take care of...forums reading ...coffee...emails...coffee...sports news...bfast...gym flow...then IT'S ON !!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Happy 4th of July to everyone. Don't forget to recognize what this day represents. The freedoms we hold dear are rooted in this day in the United States of America. This is the day when our independence was officially born. To many they may take it for granted, but there is a much larger populus globally who recognize what we have as a dream and would trade places with us without hesitation.

I wish that all mankind could enjoy the freedom our forefathers brought forth for us. In your day of celebration and cheer, take time to say a prayer for those who suffer oppression and tyranny at the hands of corrupt and dominating governmental bodies or individual dictators, that they too may rise up and claim what is rightfully theirs...freedom and peace. Also say a prayer of thanks for all who have served, those who have lost their lives in service, their families and all who are serving our country today and in the future, to protect our freedom. Without the sacrifices they've made and continue to make every day, this fragile vessel would shatter and crumble.

From wikipedia;

e2aqasub.jpg

Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a Federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

xtor

Reaction score
Happy 4th of July to everyone. Don't forget to recognize what this day represents. The freedoms we hold dear are rooted in this day in the United States of America. This is the day when our independence was officially born. To many they may take it for granted, but there is a much larger populus globally who recognize what we have as a dream and would trade places with us without hesitation.

I wish that all mankind could enjoy the freedom our forefathers brought forth for us. In your day of celebration and cheer, take time to say a prayer for those who suffer oppression and tyranny at the hands of corrupt and dominating governmental bodies or individual dictators, that they too may rise up and claim what is rightfully theirs...freedom and peace. Also say a prayer of thanks for all who have served, those who have lost their lives in service, their families and all who are serving our country today and in the future, to protect our freedom. Without the sacrifices they've made and continue to make every day, this fragile vessel would shatter and crumble.

From wikipedia;

Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a Federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.

Well said, happy 4th, and don't forget to put your flag out!

sent from a note yee

Last edited by a moderator:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
enjoy... as far as me my 4th is being rained out :(

22742950_BG1.jpg

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill be swimming and BBQing. Yumm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Lucky you! I'll be doing the same thing Saturday. :D

xtor

Reaction score
We are in a heat wave here in nor cal, so it's inside activities in the house, ac at 68, staying cool:)

sent from a note yee

rhl3

Reaction score
Nothing much.family dinner and it is very enjoyable for me.hope everyone enjoy there time.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Happy 4th everyone!