Droid Font

P3Droid

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the font is that is used for the DroidDoes and the Droid boxing? Thanks in advance.

Batfan.com

Reaction score
I too, would like to know this. Even a clone of the font would be great, as I'm pretty sure Google/Verizon won't just release the font.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Me too, it looks like the Forum here uses that or something close.. wonder if we can get them to point us to the font file..

logo.png

Last edited:

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Me, it looks like the Forum here uses that or something close.. wonder if we can get them to point us to the font file..

logo.png

Yes, either they have the font (or a clone) or they hacked up the 'Droid Does' logo in Photoshop.

OP
P3Droid

P3Droid

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I was hoping for an exact match.

marcp

Reaction score
found it

The best place to go for ANY font is dafont.com

I believe i found the exact match to the droid does site, the only difference are the two small dots associated with the lowercase letter "r". That can be easily fixed though. In dafont.com go to Techno > SciFi > BN 3rd Place

Here's the link for those of you that don't want to look around

BN 3rd Place Font | dafont.com

I hope this is what you were looking for

M~

Batfan.com

Reaction score
@marcp

Nice job man!

I always use Dafont but, wasn't sure what category something like this might be under.

marcp

Reaction score
No problem, this is a great forum, I'm glad I found it
M~

Batfan.com

Reaction score
download and installed font correctly in windows, but it just won't show in photoshop for me :(

Check towards the bottom of the list. I couldn't find it at first either. Not sure what separates some fonts from others but, the font list goes in alphabetical order and then after I get to 'Z', there is another short list of fonts (also in alphabetical order).

Kind of a pain since I have like 1700 fonts on my machine but, oh well :biggrin: