Droid Fan's Opinion - New phone purchase.

eperrine

Reaction score
Hi all! So, my plan runs out in 3 months, and am looking for an android phone that will be new and high in demand at around the late july - early september range. I need an android phone, that will promise me no lag, glitches and bugs. Being an x10 owner, i have been mentally scard by the awful lag on it. I also want a phone that is new, top of the range in everything, high in demand and one that can be bought outright in Australia (i shall be going pre paid for personal preferences). If you guys were in my situation what would you do? Thanks! P.S i am willing to wait a bit
if there is a better phone being release close to when my plan ends

Sent from my X10i using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all! So, my plan runs out in 3 months, and am looking for an android phone that will be new and high in demand at around the late july - early september range. I need an android phone, that will promise me no lag, glitches and bugs. Being an x10 owner, i have been mentally scard by the awful lag on it. I also want a phone that is new, top of the range in everything, high in demand and one that can be bought outright in Australia (i shall be going pre paid for personal preferences). If you guys were in my situation what would you do? Thanks! P.S i am willing to wait a bit
if there is a better phone being release close to when my plan ends

Sent from my X10i using DroidForums App

I know the Incredible 2 will be a world phone, that might be something worth taking a look at. In this thread alone however new phones are discussed frequently so you may want to just look around to see what else is coming up that is a world phone.