Droid DNA Stuck on Activation

BloodRayne

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid DNA HTC
Recently bought a droid DNA HTC online to replace my old one, did a factory reset, now currently stuck on activation screen since my service I previously was using was Straight Talk.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I am not a technician, but I'm sure there's a solution to your problem so I'm going to ask that you be patient and check back tomorrow morning (Thursday,7/10) and see what our more knowledgeable members have offered in the way of solutions. :)

P

promo87

Recently bought a droid DNA HTC online to replace my old one, did a factory reset, now currently stuck on activation screen since my service I previously was using was Straight Talk.
Aww. stuck on activation screen :eek: I am afraid but you need to reload the firmware over your device. Anyway tell me is your device still covered under warranty ? If yes then head over to the nearest support for fixing it up,because the suggestion I am going to give you over here may void your warranty. So better to head over the support otherwise let me know I'll guide you to the proper XDA thread which shows the trick to re-load the firmware over to your device. :)