Droid could be coming to AT&T

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Droid on AT&T is like having a Ferrari with a Ford Fiat motor :)

coolkidd

Reaction score

LOL.... It is alright for AT&T to have Sholes...... This will definitely test their network capability (and will show how they suck).:icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

LOL.... It is alright for AT&T to have Sholes...... This will definitely test their network capability (and will show how they suck).:icon_ banana:
Not to mention VZW has said that the Droid is the most used device (in terms of users vs users using it for browsing). That kind of usage, topped with iPhone's already HUGE data consumption on their network... and AT&T is just gonna keep choking.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
If at&t gets a version of the Droid I can definitely see an IPhone for Verizon by summer 2010 or fall 2010.. saw rumors online that Verizon already reached a deal with apple and Qualcomm is already makeing the chip for the iPhone and Verizon.. also it was officially announced today that palm pre and pixie will be available on Verizon. By the end of this month.. so its an all out war and I can't see apple being exclusive to at&t anymore seeing all these other company providing service for all carriers. ... now the iPhone to Verizon is just a "RUMOR" but I really have a strong feeling it will happen this year.. if it does I see apple and Verizon sales going crazy, that why at&t joined the android bandwagon so they can prepare for when the iPhone arrives on Verizon. . Just my opinion from the new rumors I've read this week

swickdick

Reaction score
Droids main ad was about how the Droid does and at&t and the iPhone doesn't that would be stupid.......and its just wrong to give the Droid to a company such as at&t :)

bL33d

Reaction score
iphone is boring compared to droid though, i had iphone for a year and mine was jailbroken.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
It don't matter what they said on a commercial.... its all about the money.... I'm not gonna sit here and argue about the iPhone coming to Verizon or not cause I do t really care... love my Droid...But just look it up... Google it and surch for recent rumors... you what "would be stupid?" If apple do t sign or offer an iPhone.e to Verizon. .. apple is already powerfully.. but you know how many customers want an iPhone but has been holding back. Because of at&t crappy service? I admit I was one of them...but when the Droid came out I totally forgot about the iPhone.. bottom line its all about the money...like I said before look at palm... official today that Verizon "will" carry both by the end of this month

asmallchild

Reaction score
An AT&T Droid huh?

Great phone, terrible network, just like the iPhone :)

DallasOregon

Reaction score
In my area, AT&T works better. I had Verizon for over 5 years. My son had AT&T. We did side by side tests with both. AT&T won. Now I must wait impatiently for the droid.

Sethdood

Reaction score
Well good, maybe google will pay some more attention to our phone now instead of its PRECIOUS nexus c:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
In my area, AT&T works better. I had Verizon for over 5 years. My son had AT&T. We did side by side tests with both. AT&T won. Now I must wait impatiently for the droid.
I don't understand why people don't get that. Coverage varies. Every carrier has holes. Everyone needs to assess carriers for their own individual coverage purposes. If you're getting the coverage you need that's all that matters.