droid charge taking forever to boot up.

xoxstarla

Reaction score
ugh, this is making me fing mad. when i turn my phone on it gets stuck on the red animated screen. it will stay on that screen for ATLEAST five minutes. it started doing this yesterday.. i hadnt changed anything or downloaded nothing. what the crap is going on? please help me before i stab my phone! thanks. : )

chickaholic

Reaction score
Borrow a phone so you can call tech support and work on your phone while you talk to them on the other phone. You also can take it into the store and tech support there can help you. Both are free.
They may have to do a factory reset. If that is the case, your phone will be like it was when you got it. You'll need to set up your wallpapers, widgets, ringtones, etc. just like you did when you got the phone. You also will have to reinstall any apps your downloaded or purchased from the Play Store (go to the 'All' page, which is to the right of the 'My Apps' page in the Play Store. Any documents or pictures that you had stored on the phone's memory will be erased by the factory reset. If your documents and pictures were saved on your SD card, then they still will be on it as the factory reset doesn't erase your SD card.
Best of luck!!!