Droid Charge Launches Tomorrow May 14th

kellydelly

Reaction score
Well I bought this phone yesterday morning and havent stopped playing with it and the battery has NEVER been less than a full charge (i did cradle it overnight). The battery has awesome life.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Pass. Waiting on Droid Bionic. I hope they up the memory on that phone at least to be on the same level as the Atrix.

Beka27

Reaction score
I loved the speed in store (4G)... but I hated the hardware. Buttons felt like they could just pop off at any moment. After having (what I consider) a beautiful phone, it felt like a downgrade in everything but speed. Bootloaders aside, I prefer Moto hardware, it'll be hard to not jump on the first Moto 4G that's out.

volando

Reaction score
480x800?
3G?
Single-core?
No keyboard?
Looks like crap?

Yeah, pass...

Vito.a

Reaction score
I also stopped by the Verizon store to look at the new Samsung Charge.
15 years ago Samsung (Korean company) was considered inferior to Japanese products. Today, their televisions, washers, and even refrigerators are rated top of the line. This new Samsung phone is very nice. Of the 4-5 Droids on display, the Charge Super Amoled display screen looked very bright and sharp. The touch type screen also worked well (many of the Droid touch type screens will mistype the letter next to the one you think you touched). I like the hard buttons on the bottom front to return, or go to the home screen.
This may turn out to be a sleeper and work well for many folks.

fishon

Reaction score
This new Samsung phone is very nice. Of the 4-5 Droids on display, the Charge Super Amoled display screen looked very bright and sharp. The touch type screen also worked well (many of the Droid touch type screens will mistype the letter next to the one you think you touched). I like the hard buttons on the bottom front to return, or go to the home screen.

I too liked this phone for a few reasons: 1) The thickness of the phone was perfect fit for my large hands. I currently own a Samsung Fascinate and I only kept it for the amo LED. I don't like the lightweight and thinness of the Fascinate. The Charge felt heavier and thicker. More like of a "man'" phone than the Facinate. The Charge was alot faster in running the apps and usage overall. 2) It felt plasticky, but after some usage this was an advantage due to the lightweight feel. I think it will take awhile to get used to, kinda like a new pair of shoes.
I was ready to buy it on the spot, but they store ran out. BUMMEER! But since the LG Revolution is coming out in 2 weeks, it might end up being a good thing.