Droid Camera Not Focusing

seasidesurf92

Reaction score
Hey, Im new to droid forums, but I've had this problem and Im just not sure how to go about solving it.

when i bought my droid about a two months ago, the pictures had good quality. However, after a few weeks the camera would not focus, im guessing because the four corners remained red and the quality sucked. It has been this way for a while and i dont know what i can do because i would like to take good pictures with this droid.
BEFORE:
View attachment 6973

NOW:
View attachment 6974

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, Im new to droid forums, but I've had this problem and Im just not sure how to go about solving it.

when i bought my droid about a two months ago, the pictures had good quality. However, after a few weeks the camera would not focus, im guessing because the four corners remained red and the quality sucked. It has been this way for a while and i dont know what i can do because i would like to take good pictures with this droid.
BEFORE:
View attachment 6973

NOW:
View attachment 6974

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm willing to bet that your lens just needs a cleaning. I use Zeiss Eyeglass tissues that I purchase from Walmart to clean my droid but probably a light moist towel will work.;)

OP
S

seasidesurf92

Reaction score
i already have tried cleaning my lens multiple times with eye glass cleaner, moist towels, and screen cleaning solutions but the difference is minimal. I still get the blurry pictures.