Droid bionic video cable that works with rca jacks from the phone

Matlock

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have searched the internet and just about every available store here in Las Vegas (Walmart, Best Buy, OUTLETPC, Ritz Camera, Radio Shack) and although they make a PERFECT unit for the iPhone the Androids are left in the dust when it comes to having the capability of viewing phone on monitor OTHER than HDMI. Well that is very unsettling to say the least. I have a Pioneer AVH6300BT unit in my car. It has RCA video/audio capability (standard set of red, white, and yellow) that we SHOULD be able to connect from our phones to it. Androids are lacking in this ability however. iPhone on the other hand has a perfect solution cable that plugs right in to this configuration. Why doesn't Android have it? Engineering aside, that should not be an excuse for not having this type of connector available for it. I am continuing to look online because I have exhausted all other options to SEE VISUALLY a device that would work. If there is anyone out there that knows of this particular cable please let me know. As for Motorola, if it isn't out there MAKE IT! This should not be rocket science. Even if we can come from the HDMI to a transfer to RCA conversion this should be around. Please let me know if I can find such an animal, or any direction that would help solve this issue. This single item would UP the sales of the Android line by leaps and bounds if it were available.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every thing I've seen requires an HDMI to RCA converter to convert the digital signal to an analog signal.