Droid Bionic Disney cases

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
I know that Disney makes a lot of iPhone cases, but I've just recently started to see some Android cases but not for the Bionic yet. Disney Mobile in Japan is huge and are on android phones. I'd love to know if anyone has info on cases for our phones! Thanks!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
iPhones, because they are all the same size and shape, have an advantage over Android phones in that respect. I mean anybody can make a case and it'll fit an iPhone. Unfortunately, a case that works for the Bionic won't work if you have the extended battery. The ability to change batteries may be a problem in that respect.

OP
Jettaguy2003

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
Well, I know they have some Android cases out, but they seem to be for older phones. Just thought that if anyone has their eyes on disney cases (mainly looking for Jack Skellington or Nightmare before Christmas ones) could let me know!

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
The other reason (as was explained to me) that iPhone is so well represented with Disney cases is that Steve Jobs was on their board of directors.

I may have those facts wrong, or mixed up...

Anyway, i agree, i get frustrated when i see they have Droid X cases, but nothing else for Android. Maybe we should start a petition?

Sent from my ICS Bionic

OP
Jettaguy2003

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
Wow thanks Jesswood! Those are great! The other covers are from skinit.com and you can actually make your own, so maybe I'll try that until real ones come out for Jack.

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Shouldn't there be more different disney cases out there? I want one of the sorcerer mickey but its almost impossible to find anything of that