Droid Bionic Commercial (Actual!)

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea this what a pretty much pointless commercial to put together for sure a waist of money IMO

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah my word and opinion of course is...I've seen soooo many threads and people saying "Bionic" like its literal sense..lol I'm sure its not the hype implied..nor will it be anything more than a decent smartphone...I myself think sure, its gotta be better in some form because its technology..however what's the next device, the not so bionic 2? Marketing is a great tool and their strategy was simple! They started many anticipated rumors to get the younger crowd jumping through hoops lol..No offense to anyone, and I just love marketing..its a fast game ...so many ways to sell a product before its even seen...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty stupid, don't like it at all. However when I see it on my LED TV it may look better. I'm hoping we see this while it's still AUGUST, and we can pre-order soon. I'm starting to get really impatient.

Zregnier

Reaction score
Only thing new about that commercial is there was a hot chick.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The guy who normally makes their Droid commercials must have got tired of waiting for the end of waiting and they hired someone else the day before they shot this one.

DoctorV

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you young whippersnappers remember Bladerunner but this commercial reminds me of it. The girl reminds me of Sean Young's character.

holjes

Reaction score
Why does it continue to seem like Moto just doesn't care about this phone. First the "its just a device" comment, now a commercial that is worse than droid commercials they released years ago. Don't get me wrong, its still the phone i want, i just wish Moto would put a little more weight behind it. Get some new people in marketing, or hell, a new CEO. Back up your devices or just don't release them.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I had to find another link as the video has been removed but yeah, that commercial blew. I still think the OG Droid's iDon't commercial was an AWESOME way to roll in a new device. At this point however I've pretty much made up my mind so to hell with commercials, just release the phone already! :)

Reaction score
Why does it continue to seem like Moto just doesn't care about this phone. First the "its just a device" comment, now a commercial that is worse than droid commercials they released years ago. Don't get me wrong, its still the phone i want, i just wish Moto would put a little more weight behind it. Get some new people in marketing, or hell, a new CEO. Back up your devices or just don't release them.

Vzw does the marketing and theyre to blame for this **** sammich. With a name like bionic they had the chance to create am awesome commercial. Maybe they have allt heir talent working on the ifail 5

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon probably could have used some of our ideas about a Bionic commercial. Oh well, at least we know they are prepared to give this the launch it deserves.