Droid acting Crazy !!!!!!! Help

icebluemale30

Reaction score
i just reinstalled BB V.02.1 with the droid X theme from fab(thanks great Theme)now my droid keeps opening and switching screens pressing buttons by its self i dont know if this was covered before but any help would be apperciated !!!!!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try a battery pull.

OP
icebluemale30

icebluemale30

Reaction score
i did that the first time it happened do i have to do that every time it does it or is there a more permanent fix ?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you want to do a "cleansing" of your phone, you can flash the 2.1 with SPRecovery sbf and reinstall the rom.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If this keeps happening, it isn't normal. As titans said, you can flash back to stock then apply the rom again. You also should be ok doing a wipe of cache and data and reapplying the rom you are on. Sounds like the theme messed things up. You could do a restore too, back to the backup you made just before applying the theme. you did make one, right?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If that doesn't nothing will. Remember load up a fresh copy of the rom not a backup.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If this keeps happening, it isn't normal. As tank said, you can flash back to stock then apply the rom again. You also should be ok doing a wipe of cache and data and reapplying the rom you are on. I don't know if you did that before getting on the rom, how long you've been on BB nor if this has been happening as soon as you installed this rom.
I'm not tank :icon_eek: :)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If this keeps happening, it isn't normal. As tank said, you can flash back to stock then apply the rom again. You also should be ok doing a wipe of cache and data and reapplying the rom you are on. I don't know if you did that before getting on the rom, how long you've been on BB nor if this has been happening as soon as you installed this rom.
I'm not tank :icon_eek: :)

sorry, saw that and tried to fix it before you noticed:)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol np.
messageenteredistooshort